Gifts From Your Will or Trust
How it works
- Include a bequest to Seattle Children's Hospital in your will or trust. (Here's sample bequest language.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose here.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
This is not professional tax or legal advice. Donors must consult their tax and legal advisors regarding their